Friday, June 18, 2010

BACK IN THE SADDLE


BACK AGAIN!!
This past week I've been sooooo sick!!  The sick where you are tired just lying down.  Most people have no appetite when they are sick...NOT ME!!!  I've been eating EVERYTHING I could get my hands on!!!!  Luckily the scale hasn't gotten too scary. 

I did manage to make it to the gym yesterday.  Though not too impressive it was extremely hard to stay interested in the treadmill for more then five minutes but I pulled through and got my required 45 minutes of cardio in.

My past week in pictures...

YUMMY CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BANANA PROTEIN FRO-YO

MONSTER TUNA SALAD WITH ARUGULA

BOYFRIEND'S HOMEMADE CALI ROLLS!!!

PRE NBA GAME 6 BBQ EATS

220 CALORIE ITALIAN...AMAZING!

ADORABLE COFFEE HOLDERS



BREAKFAST
My coffee obsession has returned.  I'm still drinking at least one cup of green tea a day.  I just can't say "good-by" to my blueberry coffee with no-calorie foam.








Filling breakfast on one of my cute new kid's portion plates:)  My protein and fiber intake was so massive this meal that I didn't get hungry again til 5pm and I ate at 1pm!

90 GRAMS BLUEBERRIES + 1 TSP CINNAMON + 1 SLICE OROWEAT LIGHT 100% WHOLE WHEAT BREAD + 1/2 PACKET JUSTIN'S ALMOND BUTTER + 2 EGG WHITES + 50 GRAMS OSCAR MAYER'S BROWN SUGAR HAM + 2 TBSP SALSA


I was GOING to go to the gym after breakfast.  I rode my bike all the way over there and somehow got distracted by the grocery store:)  I bought some icing for some mini cupcakes I made last night (I'm becoming a baking QUEEN!), and got a few frozen eats at Henry's.

DINNER
My frozen entree purchase was this baby, Kashi's Mayan Harvest Bake!  I have been DYING to try this since I read about it on some website that I can't recall right now.  It has plantains, sweet potatoes, kale, and black beans and it is FAB!!!!  I would eat this every night if it weren't for the hefty price tag ($5).  I'll be limiting myself to one a week and next time it's on sale I will stock up!!!  This is by far the best frozen meal I have ever eaten!!!  Paired it up with the rest of a bag of Trader Joe's Arugula that I had in the fridge for a filling and oh so satisfying meal.

2 CUPS ARUGULA + 4 TBSP ANNIE'S FAT FREE MANGO DRESSING





































SNACK
So this wasn't my snack today but from a Fro-Yo craving I had last week.  It's Chocolate and Angel Food Cake WOW COW (only 50 calories per 4 oz.) topped with a bunch of random sweets!
MOCHI + BROWNIE BITE + CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH + MINI GUMMY BEARS + RAINBOW SPRINKLES + COOKIE DOUGH BITES + MINI PEANUT BUTTER PIECES

Well, I'm off to go get ready for work tonight.  It feels good to post after such a long absence.  It's amazing how much better I feel after just one day of good eats and exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment