Friday, August 26, 2011

BRIDEZILLA

Yesterday, I went with my friend Kristen to go pick up her wedding dress.  She getting married on September 12 and I am so excited for her!!!  It’s also beneficial to be able to talk to her about wedding details so that I can start thinking about my big day.

The Fiancé and I have talked about dates, and we are in no need to rush, so I’m thinking that it won’t be for AT LEAST a year.  This way I have PLENTY of time to mull over a zillion bride magazines, so that I can figure out exactly how I want everything to go!!!

IMG_5442

Best part of being engaged: I get to read BRIDAL MAGAZINES!!!  It’s so much fun.  Kristen gave me all of her wedding readings because she doesn’t need them anymore.  In a few weeks, my parents are coming to town and I’m going to do the obligatory dress shopping with the mom.

This gives me 3 weeks to kick my butt in the gym and recover from the buffet-style gorging in Cancun!!!

IMG_5447CRÈME BRULE + ALMOND + CINNAMON

I think I really do have a coffee addition.  I bought the first two bags a few weeks ago, and saw the Cinnamon coffee on super sale at the grocery store.  I didn’t NEED it, but it was such a good deal and I know it won’t go to waste!  For BREAKFAST, I brewed up a cup of some coconut coffee in my new cute mug from the resort we stayed at in Cancun.

I made a MASSIVE (even though it doesn’t look like it in the picture) salad for LUNCH.  I used some pouched salmon that I bough the other day and I LOVED it!!  My salmon addiction continues…

IMG_5448SALMON + SPINACH + CHERRY TOMATOES + BROCCOLI + HONEY MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE

I headed back to the gym today after a long hiatus.  I did a quick 15 min interval sesh on the treadmill.  My knee started to hurt, so I promptly stopped because I did not want a repeat of the my last gym injury.  I also did some ab work courtesy of an Android App which was really fun, and kicked my tummy’s butt!!! 

After the gym, I refueled with a light protein boost. 

IMG_5457GARDEN OF LIFE RAW PROTEIN + BLUEBERRIES + ALMOND MILK

app

 

I also SNACKED on a Gala Apple.  I usually buy a bag a week for juicing purposes, but I have to make a conscious effort to eat more whole apples.  High in fiber and SOOOO good for you!!!

 

 

Today was a good day, and I’m hoping to use the inspiration of looking BANGING in my wedding dress to tone up and slim down.

Til tomorrow…

XOXOBeth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment