Wednesday, January 11, 2012

JUST ANOTHER TUESDAY

Today was a day to attack my To-Do list!  But first, some fuel...

BREAKFAST
Started off the day, in the right way with a bowl of hot oats.  I've been back on the oatmeal bandwagon since it's gotten colder now.  I know San Diego "cold" isn't real cold, but I'm a wuss now after living out here for 6 years.

OATMEAL + BLUEBERRIES + ALMOND BUTTER + COFFEE + FF WHIPPED CREAM

My highest priority was cleaning my car which can get to be a bit of a disaster since I'm always on the move.  I practically live out of it and at any time about half my wardrobe is in my car.  I was on the right track until I approached the car wash and the damn thing stalled my car.  I'm not car savvy but any means, but all I know is that water was shooting up underneath the carriage of the car and the car stalled.  I was stuck in the middle of the car wash with an angry line of cars behind me.  After letting it sit for about 5 min. it finally started again but totally but a damper in my car washing plans.  I figure it best not to try that disaster again.  However, I did empty EVERYTHING out of my car and after a nice vacuum and interior scrub, I'm happy to report that at least the inside looks nice and sparkly!  

LUNCH/DINNER
Somehow food passed me by today and before I realized it, it was dinner.  This is a rare occurrence for me.  I almost NEVER miss a meal!  Eating is my favorite time of day!  I'm again on a fridge cleaning mission, so dinner tonight incorporated some turkey that is pretty close to it's expiration date.

THOMAS' WHOLE WHEAT BAGEL THIN + SPROUTS + PICKLES + TURKEY + BROCCOLI



I bought a new oil free dressing from Whole Foods the other day and tried it on the broccoli.  I loved the dressing!  It had a nice sweetness to it, almost like Annie's Mango dressing.  I think it will taste bomb a$$ on a crab and spinach salad, but I think it was just a tad to bit sweet for broccoli.







I'm in love with a  Luna Bar!  Yesterday I found the new Luna Bar that everyone has been going gaga over.  I wanted to hate it because I hate going with the trend...but I loved it!!  Def one of my new go to bars when I'm running around and have no time to feed the belly.


   XOXO