Friday, March 11, 2011

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING...

I was supposed to take my car in today for servicing but couldn't drag my lazy butt out of bed!!!

Instead, I decided to make Boyfriend a BREAKFAST treat!

I was going to make him Banana Pancakes but Boyfriend was craving Blueberry.  I really wanted to make the Banana ones so that I could play this song in the background:

I opted for a latte because I was still full from last night's late-night Grilled Cheese run.

I FINALLY took my camera to Balboa Park to take play with my camera a bit.  I can't believe it took me so long to do this.  The weather was beautiful as was the park.  I am so luckily to live in San Diego.  It truely is one of the most perfect places in the US.  Here are a few of my favorites:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A COSTCO run the other day left me with like 10 lbs. of calamari and seaweed salad.  Throw in some Miso soup, and DINNER was created.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My gym bag is destroyed.  The zipper fell off a week ago, and yesterday I noticed the strap is hanging by a thread.  It wasn't a cheap bag, but it wasn't expenisve either.  Now is definately the time to replace and upgrade a bit.  I looked around a few websites and fell in LOVE with a bag from Lululemon.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I couldn't help it!!!  It was calling my name!!  I'll be stalking the FedEx website everyday to follow the progression of my new bag.

I have a serious handbag addiction.  It gets VERY expensive.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment