Saturday, April 2, 2011

101 ST POST!!!

I am SOOOO glad that I decided to put a hold on all of my chores the past two days and focus on the BEACH!!!  Today is definitely NOT beach weather.  It's a little chilly and overcast :(  I'm not too sad about it though because I took advantage of the beautiful weather to the fullest extent!

On the off chance that today was going to be nice, I went to the laundromat at 6:00am to get my laundry on.  They provide Internet access, so time really goes by fast when browsing the web.

My basil plant is flourishing!  So much so, that I decided to buy her a friend!  My little leafy plant isn't doing so well, but it's completely NOT my fault.  Miss Mini Cat LOVES chewing on the leaves.
SPEARMINT PLANT

For BREAKFAST, I was craving something on the sweet side so I got a brilliant idea to combine a few of my favorites. 
THIS:

BECAME THIS:
THOMAS' BETTER START ENGLISH MUFFIN + EGG WHITE + 1 TBSP TJ'S RASPBERRY PRESERVES + TRADER JOE'S MINI BRIE
To die for amazing!!!  Definite repeater.  I'm completely obsessed with Trader Joe's single portions of cheese.  It's all about the portion control with me and cheese.

Despite the gray skies, I still had a few errands to run so LUNCH was out and about.  I had a new snack which I have been dying to try: Dole Real Fruit Bites: Mango Chunks.  This is a perfect example of when something LOOKS healthy, but in fact is sugar in disguise. 
Not very satisfying.  Not really tasty.  Too much sugar.  Won't EVER buy again!

DINNER was fab!!!  Grilled a big portabella on my panini maker, and threw it into a spinach salad.  Also used another TJ's portion controlled cheese...goat!!!  Two cheeses in one day...I'm getting crazy now:)
SPINACH + TJ'S GOAT CHEESE + BABY HEIRLOOM TOMATOES + TJ'S FF BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE + GRILLED PORTABELLA MUSHROOM


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  Rocked a walking HITT early morning with my gym buddy, Mark.  It was very enjoyable, and 45 minutes flew by due to lots of a variation.  This is gonna be a repeater!

Didn't realize yesterday that it was my 100th post!!!  Time flies when you are having fun!  So I will be celebrating my 101st post today!

XOXO
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment