Tuesday, August 3, 2010

AT HOME TACO TUESDAY (TT)!

Short post because I've been really busy finishing up some errands today.  Life has been crazy yet missing one thing...will follow.

DINNER
TACO TUESDAY B%$CHES!!  LOL!  Decided it was MUCH cheaper and much more health conscious to make tacos at home for the weekly holiday.  Plus, the Boyfriend was working tonight so I wouldn't have a partner in crime.
MARGARITA (SILVER TEQUILA + TRADER JOE'S MARGARITA MIX) + 3 TRADER JOE'S FISH STICKS + 1 TBSP FAT FREE SOUR CREAM + 1/2 CUP TRADER JOE'S BROCCOLI SLAW + LIME JUICE + 1/4 AVOCADO + LIME JUICE + 1 LA TORTILLA FACTORY WHITE CORN TORTILLAS

SNACKS
Falling in LOVE with Dark Chocolate!!!  A few bites of this AMAZING chocolate bar totally satisfied my girl chocolate needs!


I boiled some chicken in my kitchen to make chicken salad for later.  This left the kitchen with a rather unpleasant funk that a candle could not cure.  *Light Bulb Idea* Cheesecake Brownies!!!  I replaced the oil requirement with unsweetened natural applesauce and used pure egg whites where eggs were called for.  Result: AMAZING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment