Thursday, August 5, 2010

TEA TIME


BREAKFAST
So I bought this amazing little tea pot the other day and I was so excited to try it today.  All you do is put one of the flower tea buds in some hot water...
BEFORE...

& AFTER
It was so beautiful and tasty too!!!  This is going to have to be a treat though because the flowers are EXTREMELY expensive!!!

So breakfast consisted of tea, warm water with lemon juice (I try to drink a glass as soon as I wake up), and PUMPKIN OATMEAL!!!!
NATURE'S PATH MULTIGRAIN RAISIN SPICE OATMEAL + 1/2 CUP CANNED PUMPKIN + 1 CUP ALMOND BREEZE UNSWEETENED MILK + SPLASH VANILLA EXTRACT + PUMPKIN PIE MIX

LUNCH
Finally made it to the gym today!!!!!!  Very brief visit but a visit nonetheless.  It felt so good to get back into the swing of things and I only hope I can keep it up.
So because I worked out, I rewarded myself with a little "After Workout" smoothie.  And I made one for boyfriend too!!  Used my Birthday Glass too!!!
1 CUP ALMOND BREEZE UNSWEETENED MILK + 1 SERVING YOPLAIT TRIPLE BERRY SMOOTHIE + 1/2 MEDIUM BANANA + 1 TBSP VIV AGAVE

Viv Agave Fiber Supplement.  Tasteless but effective! 9 grams of fiber per serving!

DINNER
Yesterday I defrosted and boiled a bunch of chicken I had bought awhile ago.  I am determined to use it before it goes bad so I came up with this Neopolitian Chicken combo.

1/2 CUP CRUSHED TOMATOES + 4 OZ CHICKEN BREAST + 2 OZ PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS + 2 CUPS SPINACH + 1 OZ TRADER JOE'S LIGHT SHREDDED MOZZARELLA CHEESE


I've been having such a difficult time sleeping lately.  I think I've just had a lot of stuff on my mind and it runs through my head at night over and over again thus keeping me awake.  I bought some Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea in hopes that this will aid my trip ZZZZzzzz land!  Review to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment