Sunday, August 1, 2010

SUNDAY SUNDAY

Every Sunday I formulate the same plan: Wake up early, go to church, go to the Farmer's Market.  And EVERY Sunday I fail!!!!  Woke up at 1:30 PM today so all three plans were impossible:(

NEXT SUNDAY!!!!!!!!

BREAKFAST
I've gotten into a bit of a breakfast rut...but a good one.  I've never really been a real cereal eater but I've found that a little cinnamon and some fresh blueberries and I can down a bowl of cereal like a could a vat of ice cream!
HUGE CUP O'COFFEE + 50 GRAMS BLUEBERRIES + 1 CUP ALMOND BREEZE UNSWEETENED ALMOND MILK + 3/4 CUP MOM'S BEST NATURALS TOASTED CINNAMON SQUARES + A BIT OF CINNAMON AND SPLENDA

DINNER
Gi-Normus Spinach Salad!!!!!  It's been so long since I've had a nice spinach salad, I've forgotten what I've been missing.  So healthy and SOOOO filling!!!
100 GRAMS SPINACH + 100 GRAMS TRADER JOE'S BROCCOLI SLAW + 2 TBSP CEDAR'S GARLIC LOVER'S HUMMUS + 3 TRADER JOE'S ARTICHOKE HEARTS + 1 ROASTED RED PEPPER + 3 VEGGIE PATCH FALAFEL CHICKPEA BALLS + 2 TBSP CEDAR'S TZATZIKI


Did a bit of fun food shopping!!  Found some great eats and new products!!

BIRTHDAY CHALICE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment