Friday, December 10, 2010

ON A ROLL!

MIDNIGHT SNACK
I was doing so well yesterday!  I even bought a bottle of red wine for a little late night treat but didn't drink it because I was really committed to sticking to my food plan....that is until midnight.  Boyfriend was eating STEAK at mid-night and I really got the munchies.  But instead of munching down on the steak I had ONE piece of my pumpkin seed crackers with some hummus.

1RYVITA PUMPKIN SEEDS AND OAT CRACKER + 1 TBSP TRADER JOE'S WHITE BEAN AND BASIL HUMMUS
BREAKFAST
Trying to get into the morning ritual of some warm water with lemon juice to get the day started.  Breakfast was simple this morning.  I had the rest of the apple from yesterday.

1/2 PINK LADY APPLE


LUNCH
Protein Shake time!!!!  Missed these babies so much.  And I got to use my new Starbucks Christmas cup.  I LOVE this and have been looking for one for months.

 1 CUP ALMOND BREEZE UNSWEETENED VANILLA ALMOND MILK + 1/2 MEDIUM BANANA + ICE CUBES + 11 GRAMS BSN SYNTHA-6 CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER + 1 TBSP VIV AGAVE

DINNER
Steamed broccoli and cauliflower sprayed with a little Bragg's Liquid Aminos.  Best way to add some flavor to your veggies with no calories.
3 OZ. BROCCOLI & CAULIFLOWER

GYM
Mini gym visit today.  I'm just trying to get back into the habit of going so I'm not too focused on killing myself just yet.  Besides, I've learned the hard way that it's better to ease back into in then going full force and knocking yourself out of commission for a month:)

No comments:

Post a Comment