Thursday, December 9, 2010

LAZY BONES!!

I was doing so well at keeping the lbs down!  But then the combination of a new move (which brought me further from my favorite gym), and the holidays have brought the scale up a bit higher then I'm comfortable with. 

I've decided to kick my butt the next two weeks so that I can get down to a more comfortable weight when I go home in 2 weeks for X-Mas!!!

So here returns my old besties : BodybuggThe Daily Plate, and THIS BLOG!

So the plan is 1 hour/7 day a week gym sessions and a high protein/low calorie diet.

Pounds needed to lose: 10 lbs (ideally), 5 lbs (realistically).

BREAKFAST:
Pumpkin Spice Powder1/2 Pink Lady Apple
Cup of coffee with 2 tsp. Splenda with Fiber and 2 tsp. Coffeemate Pumpkin Spice Creamer

LOVE THIS STUFF!!!  It's seasonal and only around this time of year therefore I  buy the powder because it lasts longer then the liquid creamer.  This way I get pumpkin spice wonderfulness all year round!



LUNCH:
I love cute little portion plates.  It makes cooking and compartmentalizing your food fun!  This is my XMAS plate that I bought last week.

 85 GRAMS SPINACH + 1 CLOVE GARLIC + 1/4 CUP REDDIEGG + 1 TBSP SALSA

DINNER:
Well deserved dinner with a little XMAS flair!!  Grilled Buffalo "Chicken" and some microwave steamed veggies.


MORNING STAR GRILLERS CHIK'N + 6 OZ. BROCCOLI & CAULIFLOWER + 1 LAUGHING COW BLUE CHEESE WEDGE + 1 TBSP FRANK'S HOT SAUCE


GYM:
Yeah me!!  Felt good and pretty easy after such an extended break.  Hope to keep it up!

 

This is my festive REAL Christmas tree.
It's my first real tree and it is SOOOO much better then an artifical tree.
The smell is AMAZING...however the pine needles are driving me crazy!!!
So worth it though! 
The camera couldn't acurately capture how absolutely PERFECT the tree is. 





No comments:

Post a Comment