Saturday, December 11, 2010

VINO

Last night I indulged a bit and had ONE carefully measured glass of wine.  It's so sad how small one glass is!:( Woke up this morning a bit sore from my jump back into the world of exercise so I think I'll take it easy at the gym today and just focus on weights.

BREAKFAST
BIG YUMMY breakfast this morning!!

3 EGG WHITES + 1 JENNIE O'S HOT ITALIAN TURKEY SAUSAGE + 1/4 CUP RO TELS DICED TOMATOES AND GREEN CHILIES

Another one of my Christmas mugs:)  Santa brought it for me last year.  I think this is the mug that started my mug obsession. 
GREEN TEA + 2 TBSP SPLENDA WITH FIBER

DINNER
I came up with the most random combination of foods to make a tuna salad.  I was eating it on the go so no pictures.  I made a double batch so I will be eating this tomorrow as well so I'll hold off on the details until then.

I also had TWO glasses of wine yesterday but I sooooo deserved it!

GYM
No gym:( Planned on going but had to go to work early because it was really busy but it was worth skipping because I made a loot!

No comments:

Post a Comment