Monday, October 3, 2011

TAKE OUT KIND OF NIGHT

Today was a crazy long work day Sad smile

The camera on my phone isn’t working so I didn’t get a picture of my LUNCH today.  It was super yummy though.  I made another buffalo chicken sandwich.

WHOLE WHEAT THINS + CHICKEN BREAST + BLUE CHEESE YOGURT DRESSING + FRANK’S RED HOT SAUCE + AVOCADO + ASPARAGUS

I was so crazy busy today that I didn’t have a chance to go to the gym, but I don’t feel bad because it was just an impossibility.  I also was so crazy busy and tired after work that I didn’t feel like cooking dinner for Fiancé today (which is a rarity).  Instead I made a quick stop at Whole Paycheck and spent my whole paycheck!

I picked up a Pesto Pizza for Fiancé.  They have a pizza oven at Whole Foods and they make pizzas that are more like flat bread.  They are AMAZING!!!  I had to stay away from it, however, because I’m determined to avoid dairy so long as I have the strength.

IMG_5545

IMG_5548

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Whole Foods pizza box is ginormous!  Looks like I won’t have to be making Fiancé any dinner tomorrow night either!

While Fiance munched on his pizza, I had some fresh sushi that I also picked up at Whole Foods.  I also grabbed THREE bottles of Three Wishes Merlot.  I’ve been looking for this at Whole Foods for awhile, but every time I go, they are out of it.  Three Wishes is the WF version of Trader Joe’s $2 buck chuck (meaning it only costs $2!!!)  I don’t think it tastes any better, but the Three Wishes label is so much cuter.  And let’s face it…I buy wine according to how pretty the label is.  That, and if it’s named after a dessert food (Three Layer Cake, Cupcake)! LOL

IMG_5554SALMON & TUNA SALAD ROLL + SHRIMP SPRING ROLL + PEANUT SAUCE + PUMPKIN & CAT CANDLE + A GLASS THREE WISHES MERLOT

The sushi was delish.  I really try to do sushi sans rice.  Rice adds unnecessary calories and I don’t even really like rice.  To me, rice is just a filler and I definitely can live without it!  Rice paper wrapped sushi is where it is at.

After dinner, Fiancé and I watched a few episodes of Auction Hunters, my new obsession, and then called it an early night.  I have a day of fun shopping planned for tomorrow and I need to rest!!

XOXOBeth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment