Friday, July 30, 2010

FINALLY FRIDAY

Nothing too exciting.  My birthday is next month and I happen to be on every email list so I got a tons of "Birthday Coupons" from various stores (Victoria's Secret, Philosophy, World Market). 

I bought something a World Market today that I have been DYING for but have been to cheap to buy.  However, with my sweet $10 coupon I thought I'd go crazy.  Details to follow...

Slow day. 

No exercise :(

Good eats!

BREAKFAST
Usual coffee goodness with Light Vanilla Whipped Cream and some overnight oats!

1 PACKET NATURE'S PATH MULTI-GRAIN RAISIN SPICE OATMEAL + 1/2 CUP CANNED PUMPKIN + 1/2 CUP ALMOND BREEZE UNSWEETENED MILK

SNACK
Love em!  Running out soon.  Must go to Costco and re-up on some of my bulk-bought eats!
MRS. MAY'S FREEZE DRIED APPLE CHIPS

DINNER
Who can go wrong with a MONSTER 230 calorie pizza!!!!!
FLATOUT MULTI-GRAIN WRAP + TRADER JOE'S FAT FREE PIZZA SAUCE + TRADER JOE'S LIGHT SHREDDED MOZZARELLA CHEESE + 4 FRESH BASIL LEAVES

That's it for the day!  So much to do, so much to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment