Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back Again...

Adorable new coffee mug from Starbucks!!!  I love it!!!  My cup looks like it's wearing a pea coat!!
(by the way..that's a little fat free whip peaking out of my cup:)

COFFEE + 2 TSP SPLENDA W/FIBER + 2 TBSP REDDI WIP

BREAKFAST:
I've really been craving big breakfasts lately and if you are gonna go big, the morning is the best time to do it!  I usually leave the egg yolk out of my eggs but I feel like I deserve a little treat.  I love to dip my bagel in the oozy yummy yellow yolk. 
THOMAS WHOLE WHEAT BAGEL THIN + 2 TBSP TRADER JOE'S WHITE BEAN & BASIL HUMMUS + 1 EGG + 1 SLICE CANADIAN BACON 

DINNER:
Veggie soups are soooo good for you and they are a surprisingly filling addition to any meal.  I really do like them plain, but if I "spice" them up, then go from a 2 to a 10!  The soup was going to accompany a protein, but I got a late start on cooking and it wasn't ready by the time I had to leave the house.  More details on my creation tomorrow...

1 CUP IMAGINE SWEET PEA SOUP + 1/2 TSP FF SOUR CREAM + A FEW DASHES TAPATIO



My absolute FAVORITE "spice" for almost any meal.  I put this on chicken salad, tuna salad, soup, chili, popcorn, eggs, and so on and so on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment