Sunday, July 11, 2010

FRIDAY EATS

I've taken a bit of a gym break these last two weeks.  Sort of got bored and just lacked motivation.  Tomorrow is Sunday which to me is the start of the week therefore I think I will restart my work out sessions with the little help of a motivator that I picked up the other day.  More details to follow at another date...

BREAKFAST
Boyfriend bought a cantaloupe the other day so I snagged some pieces of that for an unpictured breakfast

LUNCH
Panini time!!!  A little Mediterranean inspiration with homemade crushed falafel balls and veggies and a side of sugar free pudding.
LA TORTILLA FACTORY LOW CARB WHEAT WRAP + 2 TBSP CEDAR'S GARLIC LOVERS HOMMUS + FIRE ROASTED RED PEPPERS + 1/4 CUP PEPPERONCINIS+ 1/2 CUP SPINACH + JELL-O BANANA FUDGE SUPREME PUDDING

DINNER
Clearing out the fridge and freeze which lead to a healthier version of fries and "chicken" nuggets.  I baked a sweet potato that I spiralized with my veggie spiralizer.  I added some hot sauce and blue cheese spread to turn the nuggets into "faux buffalo wings".  I'm really not a fan of of these nuggets.  I have half a box left in the freezer and once they are gone, they will not return :(

TRADER JOE'S SOY NUGGETS + 150 GRAMS SWEET POTATO + LAUGHING COW BLUE CHEESE WEDGE + FRANK'S HOT SAUCE + 2 PACKETS KETCHUP



I'm making a Turkey Chili in the crock pot to freeze.  It's so simple.  Just some various tomato products, a few cans of beans, and extra lean ground turkey.



No comments:

Post a Comment