Tuesday, July 13, 2010

JUST ANOTHER DAY

BREAKFAST
Nothing too fancy.  I meant to eat some overnight oatmeal today but I forgot to make it last night:(  Just a plain bowl of cereal bulked up with some fresh blueberries!!!

LUNCH
All out of spinach however a full container of alfalfa sprouts made due to bulk out an odd but delicious tuna salad.
DINNER
Hot dogs panini style?  It's not as bad as it sounds.  I threw two dogs on a tortilla with some mustard and threw it into the panini maker.  Wasn't half bad.  Also threw in a side of my spiralized sweet potato leftovers from yesterday.

Bought some fun and MUCH NEEDED stuff at the store today:

Rave reviews about these products online so I thought I'd give them a try.  I bought Clinique's Even Better Clinical Dark Sport Corrector and Philosophy Microdelivery Peel Kit.   Ever since I had that facial at the spa, I've been trying to be nicer to my skin.  I'm getting older and I've been a "sun baby" for so without a little intervention I might be looking like Leather Face in a few years.
New finds and new foods at TJ's.  The pizza and the Marsala Lentil dip are new items totally and the polenta and Meatless "Meatballs" are things that I've been meaning to try.

I've been looking for these Doctor Kracker Flatbreads everywhere because I've heard such good things about them.  I tried the Pumpkin Seed Cheese as a snack today and I have to say that I wasn't very impressed.  One flatbread is 100 calories and I really didn't think it had that much flavor :(          
These Sweet Georgia Brownie cookies from the Immaculate Baking Co. looked so good.  The package said that 4 cookies were 140 calories so I had a suspicious feeling that the cookies were tiny and they indeed were.  They were hard too and I was expecting a soft batch cookie.  They were okay but again I wasn't too impressed.  However, I thought that they were much better then the flatbread.

No comments:

Post a Comment