Thursday, July 1, 2010

BETTER LATE THEN NEVER

MIA again!  Little has happened except that I used my AMAZING free hotel experience from the Se Hotel in San Diego!!!!!  Boyfriend and I had a BLAST and some MUCH needed luxury pamper time.

Beautiful hotel room! 
Popped a bottle of wine as soon as we walked into the door.
After a bottle of wine we went for our spa treatments.  Boyfriend got a deep tissue massage and I got a facial.  It was so relaxing!  They gave up some zen-type alcohol drink and led us into this "serenity" room with calm wind chime music and low lighting.  Very new-agey and not my typical thing but I appreciated it anyway.

And then came dinner at Suite and Tender!!  My FAVORITE part!  We had $150 to spend which was so easy and fun.
MORE WINE
OYSTERS

BEEF CARPACCIO

TUNA TARTAR

BOYFRIEND'S STEAK

GIRLFRIEND'S SCALLOPS

"TWINKIE" DESSERT

APPLE PIE THINGY

CHEESE PLATE

SO FULL after dinner.  Boyfriend and I went to a kind of newish bar near the hotel called The Tipsy Crow.  They had games around the bar and I beat Boyfriend in round after round of Connect Four.  I'm kind of a big deal at that game!

It was such a fun and spoil-us-rotten night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment