Saturday, July 10, 2010

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PANINIS

BREAKFAST
So excited to see that there was around 2 TBSP of peanut butter in my jar last night so of course that led to OIAJ for the morning!!! 

I also had some blackberries that I threw into the Bullet and mixed it it with the oatmeal.  I can't even begin to describe how yummy this was!!!!  I would eat this every day if it wasn't so high in calories (around 500 I think).  But I have to keep telling my self that they are good calories!!
2 TBSP PEANUT BUTTER & CO. WHITE CHOCOLATE WONDERFUL + 1 PACKET NATURE'S PATH HOT OATMEAL - MULTIGRAIN RAISIN SPICE + ALMOND BREEZE UNSWEETEDED MILK + BLACKBERRIES


I have been DYING for a panini maker ever since I had a panini at Henry's last month.  While Henry's panini was really good, I've had so many other idea of what I could put on mine and I really prefer making my own food so this way I know exactly what kinds of items are in my eats.

I finally caved and bought my panini maker!!!  It is AWESOME and I will probably be eating a panini a day for the next 6 months.

Which brings me to...

LUNCH/DINNER
Panini before work!!!  I'm convinced that it is possible to eat every meal in panini form.  This one is simple but oh so yummy and a side of doritos to boot!
SMOKED TURKEY BREASTS + LA TORTILLA FACTORY LOW CARB WHEAT WRAP + SARGENTO SARGENTO REDUCED FAT SWISS + 100 CALORIE NACHO CHEESE DORITOS 

SNACKS
Unpictured pineapple and apple slices!

No comments:

Post a Comment