Wednesday, July 14, 2010

TACO TACO

BREAKFAST
Woke up late today and was actually feeling too lazy to make breakfast therefore I just grabbed the first thing I saw in the fridge that didn't consist of microwave and/or oven use which resulted in: apples with low fat caramel!!  Very exciting (sarcastic obviously)!  Coupled with a cup of coffee of course and some Fat Free Cool Whip thrown it it too for a touch of sweet because I have run out of Fat Free Reddi Whip (sad face).
CRUNCH PAK TART APPLE SLICES WITH LOW FAT CARAMEL DIP + COFFEE + 2 TBSP KRAFT COOL WHIP FAT FREE

LUNCH
A bit more energy led me to actually "cook" aka microwave some frozen treats.  I bought Veggie Patch Corn Bites the other day because I had a coupon (obviously).  I portioned them out and froze them so I would have quick, go to meals.  Verdict:  YUM!!!  Love these little bites but obviously not enough for a whole lunch so I paired them with some soup and a cracker!
3 VEGGIE PATH SWEET CORN BITES + 1 DR. KRACKER FLATBREAD, ORGANIC AND ARTISAN-BAKED PUMPKIN SEED CHEESE + 1 CUP TRADER JOE'S ORGANIC BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP
DINNER
It's Tuesday in San Diego and that means...TACO TUESDAY!!

Boyfriend and I LOVE South Beach Bar and Grille in Ocean Beach for Taco Tuesday fun!  They have half price apps, tacos, and severely discounted cocktails.  It's practically right on the beach and the views from the bar are amazing!

DRINKS!


APPETIZERS!
1/2 DOZEN OYSTERS
OCTOPUS COCKTAIL

MORE DRINKS!
PATRON

DINNER!!
 
GRILLED SHARK AND LOBSTER TACOS

After dinner, we took a walk on the beach.  I felt the water for like a half a second and it was FREEZING!!!

Then we went to the ice cream shoppe that is right next door to where we ate dinner (beach on one side, ice cream shoppe on the other...this is why South Beach is our favorite Taco Tuesday stop).

PEANUT BUTTER SWIRL SUNDAE


Had a blast tonight!!!  Taco Tuesday and Boyfriend are my two favorite things about San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment