Thursday, July 29, 2010

JERSEY SHORE FUN

Off the radar for a bit having fun and not too concerned with what I'm eating and it hasn't made too big of a difference.  My 29th birthday is is two weeks so I want to be in top top shape by then so I won't feel so bad that in one year I'll be THIRTY!!!!!!!

SPECIAL K PROTEIN CEREAL + 1/2 ALMOND BREEZE UNSWEETENED VANILLA MILK + 1/2 CUP GREEK YOGURT + 50 GRAMS BLUEBERRIES + 1 TSP SLPENDA + 1 TSP CINNAMON + 1 CUP COFFEE

LUNCH
Not the healthiest craving but I was really dying for a sandwich so I cut down the portion size and then stats became manageable.

1 SLICE OROWEAT LIGHT WHEAT BREAD + 1 TSP YELLOW MUSTARD + 2.3 OZ PASTRAMI + 1/4 CUP COLESLAW + 9 OZ. CAULIFLOWER (UNPICTURED)

Bought this the other day and made as a side to my sandwich.  Lundberg Butternut Squash Risotto was AMAZING!!!
143 CALORIES!

I scratched up my knee the other day riding my bike so I'm going to skip the gym til Sunday.

Jersey Shore premeires tonight!!  So excited...yeah it's trash but it's fun to laugh at and it's amazing to think that there are people out there who look and behave like that!


Til tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment