Sunday, July 11, 2010

SUNDAY SUNDAY

Meant to wake up early today for church, gym, and farmers market.  Only got one of them done:(  Made it to the Hillcrest Farmer's Market and picked up a pepper to make ques for lunch today.  The pepper was AWESOME and beautiful.  I should have taken a picture of it but I was so excited to make my eats that the pepper didn't survive long.

LUNCH
Went right to lunch because of the late time and I was in the mood to play with the new panini maker some more.  Rocked the best quesadilla I have ever had or made.  It was REALLY simple (not that many ingredients) but VERY flavorful. 
1/4 CUP SARGENTO REDUCED-FAT SHREDDED SHARP CHEDDAR CHEESE + LAUGHING COW QUESO FRESCO & CHIPOTLE WEDGE + LA TORTILLA FACTORY LOW CARB WHEAT TORTILLA + 1/2 POBLANO PEPPER + 2 TBSP FAT FREE SOUR CREAM + 2 TBSP EL PINTO MEDIUM SALSA

Also had a bit of the Turkey Chili from yesterday.  It was pretty spicy.  A lot hotter then I normally make it, but not too much that it's uncomfortable to eat.
TURKEY CHILI + 1 TBSP FAT FREE SOUR CREAM

SNACK
VITATOPS FUDGY PEANUT BUTTER CHIP!

DINNER
Two paninis in one day!  I think this has now turned into a full blown addiction.  I made a pizza panini with two kinds of cheese for only 225 calories!! 
 I had a genius idea to grind up a string cheese in my Magic Bullet to make a little cheese go a long way.
  
Spinach and Basil "topped" my panini pizza

LA TORTILLA FACTORY LOW CARB WHEAT TORTILLA + 1/4 CUP TRADER JOE'S FAT FREE PIZZA SAUCE + 1 OZ. TRADER JOE'S GOAT'S MILK CREAMY CHEESE + 1 FRIGO LIGHT STRING CHEESE + 1/2 CUP SPINACH + 5 BASIL LEAVES

So I've done paninis for lunch and dinner.  Now all that's left is breakfast and dessert and I will have proved that paninis can be eaten any time of day for any meal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment