Monday, January 24, 2011

ALL SMILES!

Today was great!  Steelers won last night, got in an early gym sesh, and bought myself a fun new toy.

BREAKFAST:
Unfortunately, breakfast was skipped this morning!  I hate doing this because it only makes me hungrier later.  I did have some Green Tea though so not all is lost. 

LUNCH:
I was looking forward to this creation so much.  Easy homemade sushi.  LOVE SUSHI but it makes me nervous to eat it out because I don't know what they are putting into the sushi.
2 "STICKS" KROGER'S CRAB SELECT + 1/2 PACKAGE ANNIE
CHUN'S SUSHI WRAPS + 30 G AVOCADO + 30 G CUCUMBER
I liked the Annie Chun's Sushi Wraps for the most part.  The seaweed was very small so I couldn't make the hand rolls that I had originally wanted.  The brown rice was perfectly sticky and each container has enough for two servings so I'm sure this meal will reappear in the very near future.  Because the seaweed pieces were so tiny I had to use tooth picks to hold them together. 

I also put a little Kraft's Chipotle Mayo and Lite Soy
sauce on each roll.

SNACK:
Workin on the abs so I have to make sure I eat enough of the "good" fats.  10 grams of Trader Joe's Raw Almonds provided a little mid-day pick-me-up.








DINNER:
There are no words to describe how tasty this salad creation was today.  I had some very close to dead spinach to get rid of and I was craving egg salad so I put them together and came up with this. 

120 G SPINACH + 85 G EVOLUTION 15 HEALTHY VEGGIES +
2 EGG WHITES + 1 TSP HELLMANN'SDIJONNAISE+ 2 TBSP
ANNE'S NATURAL LITE HONEY MUSTARD DRESSING

I'M SO EXCITED!!!  I'VE WANTED A WAFFLE MAKER FOREVER BUT I WANTED A FUN ONE, AND WHAT IS MORE FUN THEN HEARTS!?!?!
HEART WAFFLE MAKER + PRETZEL M&M'S
I'm looking up tons of recipes to try...blueberry, pumpkin, peanut butter!!  And I plan on only using protein powders and not flour for my waffles so they will be so healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment