Sunday, January 23, 2011

GO STEELRS!!

CRAZY!?!?!?  Went to the gym at 5AM and kicked my butt!!!  I worked every muscle in my body and it felt great.  I know with repetition those little muscles will shine through soon.








I was pondering over an egg white wrap or some other breakfast creation, when I realized that what I really wanted was pizza.  I took everything out of my pantry and this...

LA TORTILLA FACTORY WHOLE WHEAT TORTILLA +
20 GRAMS SPINACH + 1/4 CUP SAFEWAY WHOLE
SLICED MUSHROOMS + 1/4 CUP TRADER JOE'S FF
PIZZA SAUCE + 1 TBSP SPINACH PESTO
SAUCE + 1 FRIGO LIGHT STRING CHEESE


...became this!!

YUMMY!!!
SNACKS:
The rest of my wonderful blueberries :(  My Ikea Greenhouse is in the background.  I only have one plant because I kill them all by forgetting to water them.  This one can go two weeks without being watered which is the only reason that it is still alive!
110 GRAMS BLUEBERRIES

Did some very accomplished shopping today.  Got this stuff at Walmart.  I read a bunch of reviews of this work out and the consensus is that it rocks, so we shall see.  I have a few at home workout DVDs, but nothing that I am thrilled with. 
JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED + 2 5 LBS. WEIGHTS
I also went to Whole Foods and Ralph's a picked up these good eats.  Reviews of everything to follow.... 
SUPPLIES!
DINNER:
I bought this mix at the grocery store (on sale) of random cut up veggies.  I LOVE it but I don't think I could ever buy it because it's like $6 normally.  Way too expensive for my taste.  Topped it with some new dressing that I bought and it was very yummy. 
ANNIE'S NATURALS LITE HONEY MUSTARD DRESSING +
 EVOLUTION 15 HEALTHY VEGGIES

9 34 Degrees Whole Grain Crispbreads




This is burning in my house right now.  It makes everything smell so fresh.  Love, Love, Love it!

Favorite scent ever!!  I use it for everything :)


By the way.....


STEELERS WON!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment