Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sickie ;(



I've been extremely lazy lately with taking my vitamins and what-not.  I'm going to make an effort to take them daily.  Notice the one on the end...lol.  I think I should make sure everything is "working properly" before I try this last push of trying to lose a few more lbs.

CALCIUM + FLAXSEED OIL + FIBER SUPPLEMENTS + MULTIVITAMIN + COLON CLEANSE!



LOTS to do today so I have to fuel up on some good eats.  I tried to go to the gym REALLY early this morning but I didn't realize until I got to the gym that I forgot to throw my workout pants in my bag:(  I was so annoyed but definitely not motivated enough to go home, grab my clothes, and go all the way back to the gym.

BREAKFAST:
I'm trying to drink more green tea, less coffee.  It's going to be very difficult to ween myself off my 4-6 day cup obsession. 
GREEN TEA + 2 TSP SPLENDA W/FIBER & ROOM TEMPERATURE WATER WITH LEMON JUICE
(I don't have the heart to put away my winter candles yet even though it's going to be 80 degrees this weekend in San Diego!!!!)

There are going to be a lot of blueberries in my future.  I bought a vat of them yesterday because they were on super sale.  They are probably my favorite fruit which rocks because they are high in fiber and contain substances that have antioxidant properties.

1 CUP OVERNIGHT OATS (1/4 CUP PUMPKIN + 1/2 PACKET MOM'S DARK CHOCOLATE OATMEAL + 1/2 CUP ALMOND BREEZE UNSWEETENED VANILLA + 1 TSP SPLENDA W/FIBER) + 40 GRAMS BLUEBERRIES


SNACK:
I grabbed a handful of almonds before I left the house to give me an energy for my day off killing my To-Do List!

14 GRAMS TRADER JOE'S RAW ALMONDS
LUNCH:
I SWEAR I didn't mean to do this, but I was running around so crazy today that I completely skipped lunch.  I hate skipping lunch because then I'm so hungry for dinner that  normal sized dinner meal doesn't satisfy me and then I spend all night snacking:(

I could have prevented this if I had just remembered that I keep a box of snacks in my car for just this situation.  UGH!!

DINNER:
Dinner tonight was fab!  I made it yesterday but couldn't eat it until today because I didn't realize how long it would take to cook.  It's SUPER easy but so yummy and low cal.
All I did was put two chicken breasts in the slow cooker on warm with about 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Buffalo wing sauce.  I let it cook for about 3 hours until it easily flakes apart with a fork. 
4 GRAMS CHICKEN SLOW COOKED IN 1/4 CUP FRANK'S RED HOT BUFFALO SAUCE + 1 TBSP LITEHOUSE LIGHT BLUE CHEESE DRESSING + 1/5 AVOCADO + 4 GRAMS STEAMED SPINACH

After all my running around today I got everything done except the external hard drive I bought to back up my computer doesn't work.  Guess I'll be returning that tomorrow. 

My computer has been on the fritz lately and I'm hoping a total reset will fix it.  If not, I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and buy another laptop but it WON'T be a PC.  I'm gonna follow the crowd and finally sludge on a MAC.
I actually love the idea of getting a new computer but I am DYING to get a killer camera since I have a feeling that there are amazing events to come in the near future.  And since both options are mucho expensive, it's one or the other.... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment