Saturday, January 22, 2011

CRAZY SATURDAY!!!

Woke up this morning feeling MUCH better!!!  Still not 100% but far better then before.  I'm even tempted to go out for some fun and have one of my favorite treats....
It's the one at the top....a DIRTY HOE! Half Lambic, half Hoegaarden.

BREAKFAST:
Almost done with the blueberries!!!
100 GRAMS BLUEBERRIES + COFFEE + 2 TSP SLENDA
W/FIBER + 1 TBSP COFFEE HOUSE SKINNY VANILLA LATTE

SNACKS:
I was running some errands today so I didn't get a chance for a sit down lunch.  Instead, I went to the "Box O' Fun Foods" in my car and snackaged on some dried strawberries and almonds.  Focusing on the good fats so I can get that six-pack!
MRS. MAY'S STRAWBERRIES + 100 CALORIE
EMERALD COCOA ROAST ALMONDS 

DINNER:
Very hungry for dinner so I did a repeat of the other day and did it up "Burrito Style"!  SOOOOO GOOD!!  The fiber and protein stats on this puppy are insane.
LA TORTILLA FACTORY WHOLE WEAT TORTILLA + 1/2 CUP MINUTE
READY TO SERVE BROWN RICE + 64 G ROSARITA SPICY
JALAPENO BEANS + 17 G AVOCADO + 2 TBSP FF SOUR CREAM
I had a MASSIVE salad the other day but I was to busy to do a post so I thought I'd just throw it up on this one.  It looks so beautiful and tasted pretty good as well.  It's a very simple salad but I used some hummus and spinach pesto as a dressing which blew this out of the water!

4 OZ. CHICKEN BREAST + ROMAINE SALAD MIX + TOMATOES + CUCUMBERS




Well I'm off!!  I plan on going all out for the playoff game tomorrow against the Jets!!!!
GO STEELERS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment