Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I HEART WAFFLES!!!

1/2 THOMAS BETTER START ENGLISH
MUFFIN + 1 TSP BETTER N' PEANUT
BUTTER + RAISINS
SNACK: This was a little midnight snack that I had to creep in because I was pretty hungry last night which is unusual for me.  

BREAKFAST: Got to use my new waffle maker today!!!  The waffles turned out beautifully, however they weren't the tastiest.  Not awful, but not amazing.  I'm going to have to tweak my recipe a few times to get it just right.  But when I do....HEAVEN!!!  Today I made Blueberry Waffles.  Next time: Pumpkin!
LUNCH: I killed my tofu today:(  It was very sad.  I spent 2 days pressing all the water out of it and dusted it nicely with some Indian spices.  I then proceeded to put in it the oven and forget about it.  About an hour later I remembered and found my beautiful tofu cubes to be dried out and 3 sizes too small:( 
Nonetheless, I mixed the tofu in with a few other ingredients, heated them all up, and then decided that the tofu indeed was unfit to eat, and picked it out of my mix!
1/4 BROWN RICE + 1/2 CUP BROCCOLI + 1/4 CUP
THAI KITCHEN PANANG CURRY SAUCE

DINNER:
Same as yesterday with a dressing switch up.  
20 SPRAYS WISHBONE RANCH VINAIGRETTE
SNACK:

1 CUP ALMOND BREEZE + 1 BANANA +
1 TSP LITE CHOC. SYRUP
Boyfriend and I went to our favorite fro-yo place to satisfy our urge for some frosty treats.  Unfortunately, I was craving some vanilla, and that wasn't in their rotation today.  Instead, I went home and made a banana smoothie which ended up costing me more calories but was much cleaner then fro-yo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment