Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's 80 degrees and I have a COLD!!!

It started out mild, but now it's here with full force:(  Amazingly enough, when I get sick, unlike most people, I can't stop eating!!!  I get such an appetite. 


Unfortunately, I don't have an appetite for the gym and I think I forgot where it's located....lol.  I just don't have the energy :(


I've been taking pictures of some of my foods, but I've been too lazy to post them so here is an array of some of the eats I've consumed the past few days!
KASHI GO LEAN + BLUEBERRIES + ALMOND MILK UNSWEETENED + COFFEE + WARM WATER W/ LEMON JUICE


PEA SOUP + TAPATIO + FF SOUR CREAM (ON MY VDAY PLATE!)


LA TORTILLA FACTORY 80 CALORIE TORTILLA + 1/2 CUP FF BEANS + 1/4 CUP BROWN RICE + 1/4 CUP TOMATOES AND GREEN CHILIES + 2 TBSP FF SOUR CREAM


THOMAS' BAGEL THINS WHOLE WHEAT + ONE EGG W/ SALT & PEPPER + 1 SLICE CANADIAN BACON + BLUEBERRIES


FA: I didn't make this but had the Boyfriend pick it up for me at a Vietnamese restaurant.  When I'm not feeling well, this is all I want.  It has amazing flavors and is very clearing for the nasal passages.  It has a very strong spiced broth with rice noodles, rare steak (which cooks once put into the hot soup), basil, duck sauce, lemon juice, bean spouts, green onions, and tons of basil!!!  This bowl is HUGE!!!!
I made these brownies for Boyfriend and they turned out AMAZING!!!!  I made regular brownies and then nuked some peanut butter in the microwave until it was melted and drizzled it on top of the uncooked brownie batter.  I cooked the brownie/peanut butter combo and as soon as I took it out of the oven, I pressed some mini marshmallows on the very top of the brownies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment