Thursday, January 27, 2011

BEST BUY STOLE MY COMPUTER

They are going to hold it hostage for the next two weeks so I'm going to have to use the BF's desktop in the meantime.  


I finally got around to doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and I have to say....IT KICKED MY BUTT!  I was actually shocked because I thought I was in good shape but I was definitely panting last night when I did it and my arms are like jelly this morning!








BREAKFAST:
First time making this little egg creation.  I just threw some Canadian bacon, egg whites, and Swiss cheese into a ramekin sprayed with Coconut Oil.  Popped in into the oven for 20 min at 350 and...
2 EGG WHITES + 1 SLICE JALSBERG LIGHT REDUCED FAT + 1 SLICE CANADIAN BACON
Delish!

SNACK: 
Didn't get a chance to take a picture of my afternoon snack so I stole this from Amazon:)  I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these almonds!!!!!  They are slightly sweet with a dusting of cocoa powder on them.  And I ALWAYS buy the 100 calorie packs because I don't actually trust myself with a big bag of these babies.


DINNER:
Another tortilla pizza!  Topping-less this time.  It's amazing when I eat something low calorie, and actually GOOD for me and I feel like I'm cheating and eating something bad.  This is exactly the way these pizzas make me feel!  
Calories: 190
Fat: 6
Fiber: 14
Protein: 16
1 LA TORTILLA FACTORY WHOLE WHEAT TORTILLA + 1 FRIGO LIGHT STRING CHEESE + 1/2 TRADER JOE'S FAT FREE PIZZA SAUCE


SNACK:
Cinnamon is excellent for you!!  If you can find a way to incorporate it into your meals I highly suggest doing so.  Cinnamon is an excellent source of manganese, dietary fiber, iron and calcium.  All of which I can never get enough of!!  I bought a bag of Pink Ladies at Trader Joe's in my effort to eat more whole foods.
120 GRAMS PINK LADY APPLES + SPRINKLING OF CINNAMON


No comments:

Post a Comment