Friday, June 25, 2010

KICK A$$

Yesterday I went to the Fashion Valley Mall (the most beautiful SD mall) to return a hat that just wasn't doing it for me at the GAP.  Rather then enjoy the few extra bucks that the return put into my account a bought a few things that I DESPERATELY needed!!! ALL ON SALE I MIGHT ADD!!

FONDUE POT FOR TWO FROM CRATE & BARREL


LEOPARD PRINT FLOPS FROM EXPRESS


BREAKFAST
Feeling better this morning.  The Apple Cider Vinegar worked like a charm for the stomach ache last night but soon after that went away a headache came on! UGH!

This morning I was feeling a little more hungry then the usual fruit would suffice so this.....

Became this...
1 TBSP CEDAR'S GARLIC LOVERS HUMMUS + 100% THOMAS WHOLE WHEAT BAGEL THINS + OMELET ( 2 EGG WHITES + 1 LAUGHING COW SWISS WEDGE + 50 GRAMS OSCAR MAYER'S BROWN SUGAR HAM) + 1OO GRAMS WATERMELON & CANTALOUPE

GYM
Biggest kick a$$ day ever at the gym!!!!  I put together a 1 hour mix on my ipod and vowed to go through all of it and at a pretty intense [ace for me.  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!  I definitely felt like I was going to puke at some points but I didn't stop!!!!


LUNCH
After such an intense gym visit I deserved a great protein shake/fro yo.  I used a protein packet that I got at Henry's for 25% off the other day and made an AMAZING YUMMY booster for my day.
1 PACKET NATURE'S PATH SPIRUTEIN NUTTY BERRY BURST + ICE + BANANA + 1 CUP ALMOND BREEZE UNSWEETENED ALMOND MILK

DINNER
Yesterday when I went on my cooking fest, I decided to try my hand at some Thai food.  I think it turned out pretty good however I used a pre-made curry and I didn't realize how high the fat content was til I sat down to figure out the stats of the meal.  I will definitely be making more Curry dishes again however I will be making my own sauce!!!

SNACK
Dark chocolate wedge from Trader Joe's.  I've NEVER been a fan of dark chocolate.  I'm more of a milk chocolate girl but after reading about how good the dark stuff is I've been forcing myself to eat it and I have to admit I'm growing very fond of the milk-less variety of my snack.
I'm amazing that just a small piece totally satisfies my chocolate craving.  I don't think I can say this about milk chocolate.

White Trash Party Night!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tips in the article are really helpful and work on the long run.

    ReplyDelete