Wednesday, February 2, 2011

COMPUTER IS FIXED!!! (or as fixed as it is going to get)

YEAH!!!!

So I tried using Boyfriend's computer to keep up my posts but it became to difficult wrestling him for control of the keyboard.  Then, I got sick AGAIN and that kept me away from the computer and eating anything of interest.

So this post will be a bit long to catch up on some missed munchies and some baking I did while I was "out of order."

The moment I felt better I did a much needed Target run!!  I've been mixing water with the remaining drops of my shampoo and conditioner :(  I hate spending the mega $ on Paul Mitchell products but I have to say that it makes a HUGE difference on my hair.

LOVE LOVE this cereal!!!  It's a good-for-you version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.  Mixed with some Almond milk and blueberries and I'm in heaven!

BLUEBERRIES + CASCADIAN FARMS CINNAMON CRUNCH + TRIDENT VITALITY + PAUL MITCHELL SMOOTHING SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER


Bento Box from Trader Joe's!  Was extremely excited to try this.  I think it was around $5 but I figured if I liked it, it would be a nice little treat for me on occasion.  Verdict:  Okay.  Not wonderful, not awful.  There was pumpkin, spicy beans, eggplant, tofu, and various rices.  Probably won't buy it again.

Did a Marshall's run and got some more fun stuff.  I was so excited to get the dough press. 

I wanted to try something new with my dough press so I decided to create a Low-Fat Calzone.
TRADER JOE'S FAT FREE RICOTTA CHEESE + 1 TURKEY SAUSAGE + PILLSBURY REDUCED FAT CRESCENT ROLL + SPINACH + MINCED GARLIC + OREGANO + PARSLEY + HUNT'S TOMATO SAUCE + ONION POWDER + BABY BELLO MUSHROOMS

Laid out the dough on the press and filled it with...
Mixed in ricotta cheese, spinach, spices, mushrooms, and turkey sausage.
Baked in the oven at 350 for 25 minutes! 
CALZONE + 1/4 CUP HUNT'S TOMATO SAUCE


Boyfriend and I had a date night at... 

Boyfriend loves the shooting games.

500 tickets later we got some sour gummy things and a red light candy thing to tease the cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment