Friday, June 4, 2010

BEST DAY EVER!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!  Details to follow....

BREAKFAST
Bought some Van's Whole Grains Berry waffles forever and a day ago when they were Buy 1, Get 1 (I love a sale!!) and wanted to finish the last of them.  Why I haven't eaten them sooner, I can't say.  They were sooooo good and really filling!!  I saw on their website that Van's also makes Van's Totally Natural French Toast Sticks!!!  MUST FIND THESE!!!

2 VAN'S BERRY WAFFLES + 1/4 CUP RALPH'S SUGAR FREE MAPLE SYRUP + A FEW SPRAYS "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER"

GYM
One of my favorite gym visits in awhile.  I rode my bike over to the gym and did 45 minutes of some light HIIT work on the treadmill along with some standard ab work.  Boyfriend took me away from the gym prematurely once more because I needed to move my car so that he could get his motorcycle out of the backyard. 
I am starting to believe that exercise makes you happy!  I felt amazing and accomplished when I left.  Coupled with the bike ride, I burned 500 calories in like an hour. 

On my way home I couldn't help but stop by Whole Foods.  I think I'm an addict.  I just love walking around with my ipod and looking at all the yummy healthy eats.  I told myself I wouldn't get anything unless it was on sale.  I didn't do too bad, though I have to admit that some of my purchases were full price.  The Cedar's Garlic Lovers Hommus (favorite hommus to date) was 2 for $5 which is a deal because one runs for $5!



SHAKE
A mash-up of things I had lying around the house.  I put in a blend of frozen berries that I had and the seeds kept getting stuck in my mouth!!!  Not bad, but not one of my favorites.
1 PACKET AMAZING GRACE GREEN SUPERFOODS + 1/2 SCOOP DESIGNER WHEY 100% PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT CHOCOLATE + 1/2 CUP TRADER JOE'S BERRY MEDLEY + 1 CUP ALMOND BREEZE UNSWEETENED ALMOND MILK


DINNER
I was going to make a pizza out of my favorite Flatout Multi-Grain Wraps but I was feeling the need for something with a bit more substance.  I made a bomb-a$$ wrap with a new hummus that I got at Trader Joe's the other day: Guacamole Hummus!!!  It's good!!!  Really good!!!  5 stars for this wrap!!  Definitely a repeater!
1 MULTI-GRAIN FLATOUT WRAP + 50 GRAMS CHERRY TOMATOES + 35 GRAMS SPINACH + 2 TBSP TRADER JOE'S GUACAMOLE HUMMUS + OVEN ROASTED TURKEY BREAST CUBES

When I got home from the gym, this guy was waiting for me!


Can't wait to make "spaghetti" zucchini!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

And for the best part of my day.........
 
Subject: DiscoverSD Se Hotel VIP Contest Winner!

Hi Beth,

Congratulations!
You are the winner of DiscoverSD’s Se Hotel VIP Experience Contest.
You have won:


1 One Bedroom Suite Accommodation


Dinner for two in Suite & Tender ($150 Max. Value)


2 One Hour Spa Treatments of the Winner’s Choice


Complimentary Valet Parking


Please confirm ASAP that you have received this e-mail and would like to accept the prize. We will then put you in touch with Se Hotel to make your reservations.
Look forward to hearing from you and again, congratulations! J
Thanks!

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!  I'm super stoked about the dinner!!!  I already checked out the menu of course and they have a Scallop dish which makes my mouth water!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment