Saturday, June 12, 2010

Home Cookin'

BREAKFAST
Blueberry muffin from yesterday.  It's going to be a major practice in self control having 12 of these babies hanging around the house.  I froze 8 and threw 4 in a Ziploc bag and I shall be munching on these throughout the week!
LUNCH
Last night when I went on my baking fest I also make some actually food without sugar.  I tried, for the first time, to make a Tofu Chili in the crock pot.  The chili I make for Boyfriend is always so amazing but it is with high fat meat so it pretty much does not fit into my food "philosophy". 

All in all it good.  It had it's ups and downs.  I don't think I could really taste the tofu.  Next time I'll cube it rather then mush it.  I didn't like the corn addition that much either.  I threw it in last minute because it's been sitting in my pantry for months and I though I was on to sometime.  The corn wasn't terrible but I don't think I'll do it again.
Nutrition Facts

Amount per Serving

Calories 250Calories from Fat 16.2
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1.8g 2%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 812.01mg 33%
Total Carbohydrate 44.2g 14%
Dietary Fiber 12.37g 49%
Sugars 11.67g
Protein 17.3g 34%

FOOD FIND!!!!  I am addicted to Reddi Wip Fat Free Whip Cream!!  It's my crack.  Coffee, fro-yo, hot chocolate, pudding...I put it on EVERYTHING!!! 
My Whole Food's trip the other day resulted it the discovery of this baby:
It's so yummy!!!  If you microwave it, it gets "foamy".  If not then it's like like whipped cream and it has a nice sweet vanilla flavor to it.  I'm in LOVE!  AND....it's 0 calories!!!!

GYM
Little workout.  Nothing wonderful, but not terrible at all.  I'm starting to get bored of running.  I think before I kill my will to workout I'm going to switch to some other form of cardio so I don't puss out.

DINNER
I had the Perfect Oatmeal with dried fruit topping at Starbucks for dinner tonight.  SO DISAPPOINTING!!!  I guess it's because I don't have my array of peanut butters and pumpkin to spice up an otherwise bland dish.
I probably won't be doing a Saturday or Sunday post anymore.  I'm too busy on the weekends and I have to give myself some "cheat" days or else life would be boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment