Monday, June 21, 2010

FAIR FUN!

Yesterday Boyfriend and I went to the San Diego Fair at the Del Mar Racetrack.  It was a blast!!  The fair is known for it's odd fried food.  The first year we went, Boyfriend and I had Fried Frog Legs.  Last year we munched on Fried Avocado.  This year Boyfriend and I had...
FRIED CHICKEN SANDWICH WITH RASPBERRY JAM AND HONEY 

FRIED KLONDIKE BAR
BEAST OF A BANANA SPLIT!!!
And some rides of course!!

BREAKFAST
Diced watermelon cut yesterday!

LUNCH
Repeat Egg Salad.  This is soooo good and I really don't miss the mayo.  I do need to get some celery salt.  I think this would make the egg salad complete!


DINNER
Another try of a Kashi meal.  I wasn't really looking for this one but it had a $1.50 off sticker on it so I thought I'd give it a try for $3.50.  It was really good of course.  I couldn't even tell the chicken was frozen.  The veggies were crisp and the buckwheat was amazing!!!  I can't wait until this brand is on sale so that I can fill my fridge.  This is one of the only frozen meals I've ever had that actually looks like the picture when made.

No comments:

Post a Comment