Thursday, June 10, 2010

SWEETS 4 MY SWEET

This is disgustingly cute!!!  I caught Boyfriend and Cat sleeping on the couch together last night.

BREAKFAST
Quick, small breakfast to absorb some of the alcohol left over from last night's mini bar hop/crawl.
1/2 NATURE'S OWN THIN SLICED 100% WHOLE WHEAT BAGEL + 1 TBSP FAT FREE PHILADELPHIA CREAM CHEESE + 1 OZ. PACIFIC SMOKED SALMON

LUNCH

2 TBSP CEDAR'S GARLIC LOVERS HUMMUS + 1/2 ZUCCHINI + 1 OZ. BEETS + 28 GRAMS RADISH SPROUTS + 1 CUP EGGPLANT + BUDDING FIX QUIX GRILLED CHICKEN CUBES + 1 CUP RED CABBAGE

DINNER

 WESTERN BAGEL PLAIN ALTERNATIVE PITA + TRADER JOE'S TZATZIKI + 4 VEGGIE PATCH FALAFEL CHICKPEA BALLS + TRADER JOE'S FIRE ROASTED YELLOW AND RED PEPPERS

Last night I had a rush of domestic urges come over me and I made AMAZING brownies and yummy blueberry muffins.  The Brownies have a mini peanut butter cup in them and they are iced with cream cheese icing!!!!  I will NOT be touching these.  These are reserved for the Boyfriend.

The blueberry muffins, however, are all for me!!!  They are filled with fiber and very low in fat (2.5g) so I'm allowed to indulge on occasion.  I'm going to freeze these and see how long they last.
(The CUTEST monkey cupcake foils!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment