Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Monday Monday

No weekend postings!  Too busy and didn't really care.  Today was lovely.  Had the day off and spent it with Boyfriend.

BREAKFAST

2 CUPS PUFFED WHEAT + 5 GRAMS DRIED BLUEBERRIES + 1 CUP ALMOND BREEZE ALMOND MILK

After breakfast I went to The Lafayette Hotel down the street from me that lets the locals use their pool.  It's really cute and they have a little mini bar at the pool so I treated myself to a vodka soda with lime while basking the in the rays.

(You can kind of see me in Boyfriend's sunglasses!)

After the pool I stopped at Henry's Marketplace for some fresh berries on sale!!!  Blackberries, Strawberries, and Blueberries, Oh My!! 

Couldn't help myself but pick up some protein powders because they were 25% off...I HAD TO!!!
I also finally saw the new flavors of low fat, low calorie cheese wedges from The Laughing Cow.  They look tasty:)  I'll let you know my review when I can figure out exactly what I want to do with them.

LUNCH
Used my new spiralizer to spaghetti style some zucchini squash and made a sauce out of some baked, pureed eggplant.  REALLY GOOD and so light and healthy!!!  Leftovers will definitely be consumed tomorrow.

Another wrap utilizing foods about to expire.  I'm really loving the La Tortilla wraps!!!
LA TORTILLA FACTORY LOW CARB WHEAT WRAP + TRADER JOE'S GUACAMOLE HUMMUS + SPINACH + CHERRY TOMATOES + MORNINGSTAR CHIK PATTIES

DINNER

Went to the Santee Drive-In with Boyfriend!!!  It was so much fun!!  It's one of our favorite places to go.  Double feature for only $8 a person!!!  Can't beat it.  Boyfriend has a BIG truck so sitting in the front seat with him is like cuddling on a couch.  We saw Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and Robin Hood.  They were okay but I love the drive in so I don't really care if the movies aren't excellent.


First time at Sonic Drive-In as well.  I've always seen commercials for this place but never knew where one was.  One opened up in Santee last year and I just now got a chance to go there.  Verdict: It was okay.  Totally NOT HEALTHY but Boyfriend and I rarely spend a night together because we both have opposite schedules so I blocked out the calories and just had fun!  I had a burger, tater tots with chili and cheese, and a Snickers milkshake that we brought into the drive-in theater. 


NO GYM!!!  Had way too much fun today but I will pay for it tomorrow with some kick a$$ HIIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment