Wednesday, June 23, 2010

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY

Woke up on the right side of the bed today!!  Ran some errands (bought some new soft Calvin Klein pillows!), went to Whole Foods, and got a nice run in!!!

BREAKFAST
Some overnight oats and a yummy cup of blueberry coffee.  I added a bit too much liquid to the oats and they were very soupy but I still devoured the whole bowl!  Next time, less almond milk or pumpkin!

OATS + PUMPKIN + ALMOND BREEZE UNSWEETENED VANILLA MILK + RAISINS

LUNCH
MOJO CLIF Mountain Bar after the gym for a quick protein fix because I was out and about and not about to prepare my usual shake or salad.  When I got home I munched on some fiber goodness a la berries!!

Raspberries



Strawberries



Blackberries



DINNER
Simple and not very exciting.  Roasted sweet potatoes and some slices of turkey.  This is what dinner is when I have to do some fridge cleaning.  I can't wait til all this crap is gone.
OSCAR MAYER'S HONEY ROASTED TURKEY BREAST + 50 GRAMS SWEET POTATOES WITH GARLIC POWDER, SALT, & PEPPER + 1 TBSP DELI MUSTARD + 1 TSP KETCHUP

Some fun eats from my brief Whole Food's visit.  I REALLY shouldn't be buying anymore food but everything I got was on sale or I had a coupon for it. 
Never had these two below before so I'm excited to try! 
 
GYM
Little run at the gym.  I've been lazy lately and I really wanted to kick my butt today.  I didn't go far but I did some nice HIIT.  All-in-all very happy with today's run! 
Tomorrow I'm going to go for a one hour run with a new song mix I made.  Kind of excited about that.

Playing on Boyfriend's new motorcycle with Cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment