Tuesday, June 1, 2010

LAZY DAY

I don't know why, but I just can't seem to get over this lazy feeling I have.  No desire to go to the gym, no desire to move much at all.  I'm not even motivated by the idea to go grocery shopping at Trader Joe's!  I was so lazy that cooking today was pretty much out of the question and meals consisted of prepared everything!

BREAKFAST
Leftover berries, Green Tea, and a Strawberry Banana Yoplait Light Smoothie that I've had in my fridge for like 3 weeks.  I actually liked it!


LUNCH
Leftover Memorial Day fare.

1 CUP CUCUMBERS + 1 TBSP RALPH'S FAT FREE SOUR CREAM + 2 TBSP WHITE VINEGAR

100 GRAMS ROMAINE LETTUCE + 8 OZ. ROMA TOMATOES + 2 TBSP TRADER JOE'S FAT FREE BALSAMIC VINEGAR





2 HEBREW NATIONAL 97% FAT FREE HOT DOGS + HENRY'S WHOLE WHEAT HOT DOG BUN









DINNER
A bought a pre-made frozen Indian meal from Henry's the other day and thought I'd give it a try.  It was really good, but way to small to be actually filling for me :(



B.E.A.C.H. Wonderful new "diet" plan by Dr. Oz!  It's just a collection of concepts that you should practice if you are looking to lose weight or even just to make your diet healthier.  I think I'm a health/food junkie because everything I read lately is telling me something I already know...now if I could just remember to do what they say!


Ordered my Spiral Veggie Slicer last night!!!  So excited!!!  Can't wait to start enjoying all my faux pasta recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment