Wednesday, June 2, 2010

HUMP DAY

Picture from the 20's party!
(putting my head down because I hate pictures!)

BREAKFAST/LUNCH
Woke up late so grindage was a HUGE salad!!! I knew I was going to the gym afterwards so I had to bulk up!

8.7 OZ SPINACH + 1 CUP ALFALFA SPROUTS + 1 HARD BOILED EGG WHITE + 14 GRAMS VEGGIE PIRATES BOOTY + 1 ROMA TOMATO + 2 TBSP CEDAR'S GARLIC LOVERS HUMMUS AND WATER + 1/4 CUP CHICKEN BREASTS 








DINNER
Trying to get rid of some "fridge campers" (aka old food) that have been sitting in my fridge for 2 weeks.  I put together some BBQ fake chicken and "mashed potatoes".

MORNINGSTAR FARMS GRILLERS CHIK'N VEGGIE PATTY + 1/4 CRUSHED PINEAPPLE + 1 TBSP BBQ SAUCE + 1 CUP CAULIFLOWER MASHED POTATOES (PUREED CAULIFLOWER + 2 TBSP FAT FREE SOUR CREAM)


POST WORKOUT SHAKE
1 CUP ALMOND BREEZE UNSWEETENED ALMOND MILK + 1/2 MEDIUM BANANA + 1 PACKET EQUAL + 1 TSP BETTER N' PEANUT BUTTER + 1 SCOOP TRADER JOE'S + 1 PACKET

GYM
Little ab work, little run.  Felt good!  I wanted to do a few miles more, but boyfriend went to the gym with me and wasn't feeling well so I had to cut the session early.

SNACKS
Bought these Special K Italian Tomato & Herb Snack Crackers today.  While they were good, and the stats were nice, they are MUCH smaller and thinner then the picture on the box will lead you to believe.  Next time I think I'll throw a piece of Laughing Cow cheese on these crackers.  That should be yummy!

Boyfriend had an awesome idea to have some smores around the fire pit...okay...his idea was to light a fire...i threw in the part about the smores...and wine!  It was so lovely except when we came inside we STUNK of campfire!


No comments:

Post a Comment