Wednesday, June 9, 2010

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY

I've been eating terribly lately and skipping the gym!!  I'm getting back on track and to prove that to myself I kicked my butt at the gym today.  IT WAS AWESOME!!!

BREAKFAST
Unpictured tiny bowl of Pumpkin Oatmeal with Raisins!!!


LUNCH
In my effort to force myself to eat yogurt, I bought this the other day.  I actually like it!!!!  I threw in some blueberries and had a nice little protein boost after the gym!


Stopped by Whole Foods before the gym and picked up these babies, Justin's Nut Butter!!!  I was so excited to find them.  I've looked for them before in the Peanut Butter isle.  Didn't realize that they would stack them near the hot foods bar which I discovered today while picking up my weekly Wednesday veggie buffet!!
DINNER 
At home sushi goodness!!!
75 GRAM AHI TUNA + 4 OZ WHOLE FOOD'S SEEWEED SALAD + 1 CUP TRADER JOE'S MISO SOUP

Kicked my own butt today!!!  It felt so good.  Haven't run 5 miles in at least a month!!!  This was a wonderful way to work back into the world of good eats!


As a reward for my butt kicking action I went to a little bar crawl yet again.  Wednesdays are becoming badness! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment