Monday, May 10, 2010

Amazing Monday!

This weekend was kind of crazy.  Worked a lot, ate a lot, and didn't go to the gym :(

On Saturday I went to a racing area in the desert with Boyfriend and his brother so that they could race their motorcycles on a closed course. 

Brother and Boyfriend

 

(Actual pictures of him racing taken by a professional)













One hour later....

That is what is left of Boyfriend's bike:(  He wasn't hurt at all.  In fact, he didn't even seem to care.  The only thing he was bummed about was that he didn't get to race around the track the rest of the day!!!  Men...I'll never understand them!

BREAKFAST
 Made oatmeal for Boyfriend and I this morning.  A little oats, some almond milk, and some Better 'N Peanut Butter filled me up!!!  I HATED oatmeal until I read about putting peanut butter in it.  I now want to eat oatmeal for lunch, breakfast, and dinner!!!!

Ralph's 100% Whole Grain Oats + Better 'N Peanut Butter + Splenda with Fiber + Almond Breeze Unsweetened Milk

After breakfast I made my triumphant return to the world of CARDIO!!!  I didn't want to push myself too much because my hip is FINALLY starting to feel better.  While it wasn't 100%, is was at about 80% which I will take!  I did a little 2 1/2 mile jog and it felt sooooo good.  I think I'm going to try 4 miles tomorrow based on how I feel when I wake up. 

I WILL NEVER FAIL TO STRETCH BEFORE A RUN AGAIN!!!  I WILL LISTEN TO MY BODY IN THE FUTURE WHEN IT SAYS IT HURTS!!!

LUNCH
I had cooked some chicken breasts in the slow cooker yesterday with some Frank's Red Hot until the chicken crumbled apart.  I used this chicken to make a fun Buffalo chicken wrap with some greens and Laughing Cow Light Swiss.  I'm trying to use up the La Tortilla Factory wraps that I bought last week even though I don't like them.  I really hate wasting food. 

Chicken w/ Frank's Red Hot Sauce + Baby Spinach + Alfalfa Sprouts + Laughing Cow Light Swiss + La Tortilla Factory Wrap
DINNER
Not too exciting at all.  I started feeling really crampy or gassy (sorry but it's true) and I couldn't manage much.  I just had a CP Shrimp Wonton Soup bowl that I got at Costco.  These things are AMAZING and 130 calories!  I also threw a few Trader Joe's Cilantro Chicken Wontons in the soup for even more dumpling goodness!



SNACK
I had some Kombucha which made my stomach feel a bit better so I decided to try to put down an apple.  I sliced it up and put some cinnamon on it with a little Sugar free maple syrup and some fat free Reddi Whip.  I didn't remember to take a picture of it until after I devoured the whole thing.  It was so yummy and perfectly hit the spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment