Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!

I've been MIA for a few days.  I was taking pictures and keeping up with my food logging and then bad influences (lol) lead me astray.

Boyfriend bought me flowers yesterday "just cause".  It was so sweet of him (though I have been hinting around that flowers "just cause" are very sweet).

It's Cinco De Mayo and apparently on the west coast its a much bigger deal then on the east coast.  Basically it just entails drinking all day.  Boyfriend and I decided to go to our first (and probably last) Padres game of the season so I spent all day running errands to be ready in time.
I'm embarrassed to admit this but my intake for the day consisted of 1/2 Ciff Mojo Peanut Butter and Jelly bar and a large iced coffee.  That is until dinner....Can you say "All you can eat hot dogs, popcorn, and peanuts!!!"  It's was amazingly gross.  We had soooo much fun!
  
REALLY BIG BEER!!!  (I drank two:)

No comments:

Post a Comment