Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Busy Bee

BREAKFAST:
Bagels that were about to go moldy + Egg Beaters that were about to go bad = BREAKFAST!!!!


NATURE'S OWN THIN SLICED 100% WHOLE WHEAT BAGEL + 1/2 CUP LUCERNE BEST OF THE EGG + LAUGHING COW GARLIC AND HERB CHEESE

I was running around all day trying to find a costume to wear to a 1920's party.  I was going to do flapper but I think the gangster mob thing is much cuter.  Haven't bought anything yet but I have tons of options.  Tomorrow I will solidify my costume.




GYM
Did a little light lifting and some ab work at the gym today!  YEAH!!  Cardio sucked because the machines were all full but I did some stair work.  That is rough but totally effective.

DINNER
Oh my favorite part of the day!!!  Whipped up a protein shake after the gym but it turned out more like protein frozen yogurt.  Was I disappointed?  HELLZ NO!!!  PROTEIN FROZE YOGURT ROCKS!!!
1 CUP LIGHT VANILLA SILK SOY MILK + 1/2 FROZEN BANANA + 1/2 PACKET CAPPUCCINO PROTEIN POWDER + ICE + 1 PACKET SPLENDA WITH FIBER