Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm Back!

It's so hard to track throughout the weekend because I'm always on the go.  I left my computer in the car on Saturday night and didn't take it out until Wednesday.  It actually felt so good not to touch my computer for a few days.  I spend WAY too much time on the computer.

BREAKFAST:

A was feeling the Jewish bagel love this morning:)


Smoked Salmon + Philadelphia Fat Free Cream Cheese + 1/2 TBSP Capers + 100% Whole Wheat Bagel Thins
LUNCH:
I have been LOVING my daily Spinach salads!!  I will never eat iceberg lettuce again!!  These are so filling and yummers!!

3 oz. Foster Farms Honey Roasted Chicken Breast Strips + 3 cups Spinach + 144g. Strawberries + 4 TBSP Annie's Fat Free Mango Vinaigrette

DINNER:
Breakfast for dinner on a Shape Magazine!

Wheat Puffs + Almond Breeze Almond Milk + Cinnamon Peanut Butter + Cinnamon Splenda

And I leave with a little woman fury...I LOVE this show!