Friday, May 28, 2010

Welcome to the Roaring 20's

Today was the 20's bash so I had to get everything done early so that I had plenty of time to get ready. I love when I have all my little chores done early so that I'm not running around like a crazy person all day.  My "chores" were very exciting (not sarcastic at all!).
(1) Cleaned the Sugs' cageEw!  Love them dearly but they are the dirtiest little creatures. 


 
(2) Cleaned car. I practically live in my car so this chore is a frequent necessity.

(3) Mealies for the Sugs. It's taken me a while, but I'm finally over feeding live "creatures" to my little men.

(4) Gym. Took my "fat ride" to the gym.  This way I don't have to worry about parking and it gives me a nice little warm up and cool down.
BREAKFAST
Good ole Pumpkin Oats with Raisins and a cup of green tea while reading the headlines of the day!

1/4 CUP OATS + 1/2 CUP ALMOND BREEZE + 1/4 CUP CANNED PUMPKIN + MINI BOX SUN MAID RAISINS + 1 PACKET SPLENDA WITH FIBER







LUNCH
1 CUP ALMOND MILK + 1/2 MEDIUM BANANA + 1 PACKET SPIRU-TEIN POWDER + ICE + SPLENDA WITH FIBER
 NEW POWDER!!! 5 Stars!!!  But really, how could you go wrong with something with the words "chocolate" and "peanut butter"????  Tip for bananas: I cut them in half and freeze them so that I always have some bananas on hand for my shakes.  They last for a month or two and it's much easier then making sure that I always have them on hand.  They seem to ripen way too quickly otherwise.

DINNER
Strawberries are 97 cents over at Henry's this week so I'm doing it up berry style.  I know the big Tupperware doesn't do the salad justice but I find this easy to mix the dressing around.  Just snap on the lid and shake. 
6 OZ. BABY SPINACH + 6 OZ. STRAWBERRIES + 4 OZ. BUTTERNUT SQUASH + 4 TBSP ANNIE'S FAT FREE MANGO VINAIGRETTE

GYM
Some nice ab work and a bit of HIIT with the incline on the tredmill.  Perfectly content with today's performance!



No comments:

Post a Comment