Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Taco-less Tuesday

UGH!!!  Must get back on track!!!

BREAKFAST: Feeling something filling and pumpkin tasting (big surprise) so I microwaved some canned pumpkin with some almond milk.  After it was warmed and mixed I added some puffed wheat and raisins.  Kind of soggy, which I expected, but still yummy.

1/2 canned Pumpkin + 1 cup Almond Breeze + 2 cups Arrowmills Puffed Wheat + Mini box Sun Maid Raisins
DINNER

This was amazing and I'm very proud of it!  Simple yet so tasty and light!  I made a fry-less Chicken Parm with a side of every satisfying butternut squash.  This is definitely a repeater!

3.4 oz. Skinless Chicken breast + 1/4 cup Hunt's tomato sauce + 1 roma tomato + 2 basil leaves + 1 Frigo Light String Cheese

4 oz. Butternut squash + 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie spice + 1 TBSP Sugar Free Maple Syrup

SNACK
Boyfriend came home and I decided to join him with a seasonal selection from Blue Moon.  It was very yummy and I was such a light weight because after just one beer I was feelin a really nice buzz.

GYM: No gym :(

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day!!  I have crafted a very extensive "To Do" list and I HAVE TO finish it!!!  At least it will keep me running around!