Sunday, May 2, 2010

MY HIP!

Hey hey! Was exhausted last night and I didn't get home til 4am which meant I didn't get up until noon, but it was busy which translates to more money for me so I'm not going to complain...too much.

BREAKFAST:

Since I didn't wake up until noon, breakfast was kind of skipped today.  I'm not really a breakfast foods kind of person.  I'd rather have a sandwich for lunch anyway.  I couldn't however, skip my morning cup of coffee in my cute Pooh mug.  The flavor of the day was Glazed Chocolate Donut!  Hit the spot!

Glazed Chocolate Donut flavored coffee + 2 Splenda with fiber + Reddi Whip Fat Free Whipped Cream



LUNCH:
I bought a package of Imitation Crab from Ralph's the other day, and in an attempt not to waste it, I made a wrap with LaTortillas that I've seen everyone raving about.  While the stats on the torts are very nice (high fiber, low calorie) I really don't like the taste.  It's kind of has this grainy texture.  It's hard to describe but it's been my common experience with most of these low carb tortillas.  Maybe it's just because that I live in San Diego, and us San Diegians have high standards for our Mexican because it is out of the world here.  The wrap itself was rather bland as well.  I think that if I decide to make this again I'm going to use some sort of cheese sauce to give it more flavor.


Imitation Crab + La Tortilla Wrap + Garlic Lover's Hommus + Alfalfa Sprouts

DINNER:

I was running around getting ready for work and not that much time.  I was so happy with yesterday's salad that I decided to do a repeat which allowed me to finish the rest of my spinach which was slowly dying in the fridge.   


SNACK:

I love this salad and felt so full afterward but got the munchies soon after and gulped down a Peanut Butter Full Bar. These things are quickly becoming my new obsession

Sadly, no gym today.  My hip is still hurting so I've decided to take a week off from cardio to let it heal.  I planning on doing some light weight training on Sunday with plenty of stretching to apologize to my poor aching hip!







No comments:

Post a Comment