Friday, May 21, 2010

Padres Friday

BREAKFAST:
I can't stop eating this!!!!!!  I used Silk Vanilla Soy milk instead of the usual Almond milk because it's been sitting in my fridge and about to go bad soon.  I think as soon as it's done, I'm done with soy and my heart belongs to the Almond milk.

1/2 cup Oats + 1 cup Silk Vanilla Soy Milk + 1/2 cup canned pumpkin + 1/2 TSP Pumpkin Pie Spice + 1 packet Splenda with Fiber


LUNCH:
A small spinach salad and two Gardenburgers on the side.  These have been recently reintroduced to my life.  I LOVE them at times and HATE them at others.  It all depends on how much I can taste the onions in them that day.  I HATE ONIONS!!
DINNER:
I did a smoothie dinner because I got a late start on the gym and didn't have enough time to get ready for work and make a feast.  I bought FRUITEIN Acai powder from Henry's and it is the BOMB!!!  Mixed it up with some Almond Breeze milk and some strawberries that were on there last leg and had an amazingly satisfying dinner that left me full!







1 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk + 90 grams Strawberries + packet Acai powder







SNACK:
Freeze dried fruit!!  Best solution if you are like me and buy tons of produce only to let it go to waste because your eyes are bigger then your meal plan.  They sell this at Costco in bulk and I can't live without it.  The brand is Mrs. May's Naturals and it's a big sampler box that comes with Apple, Pear, and Strawberry.  My favorite is the pear!!!




GYM:
I actually got my a$$ to the gym today and it was GREAT....when it was over!!!  Ugh.  I did a little cardio on the step machine and treadmill and some light weights.  I wasn't in the mood for a long run.  Maybe tomorrow, maybe not.



PADRES FRIDAY!