Friday, May 7, 2010

I Will Survive

I've been dealing with a bit of trauma/drama lately and apparently it's gotten to me a lot more then I've let on because I'm losing all self control when it comes to everything.  I think I have a case of the "Mean Reds" (A la Breakfast at Tiffany's) and I'm DETERMINED not to let it engulf me.

I WILL GET OUT OF BED!
I WILL EAT RIGHT!
I WILL GO TO THE GYM!
I WILL GET A JOB!!!

These are my mantras that I must not forget!!!

So with that in mind...we will forget about the gorging on half a bag of PopChips and a slice of Pepperoni Pizza this morning and start a fresh at a late lunch/early dinner.

SNACK:

I munched on some yummy Blackberries that I had left from the big blowout sale the other day.  I LOVE blackberries.


LUNCH/DINNER:

Some raw broccoli and crab salad (imitation crab w/ Frank's Red Hot) finished out my day.  All-and-all, despite my morning "oops" today was a good day. 

Tomorrow I'm going to some motorcycle racing thing with Boyfriend so all of my meals will be on the go.  I'm HOPING to be able to manage a ginormous salad with some light, healthy snacks.  We'll see...

Oh, and my hip STILL hurts.  While it's been like 2 weeks since I've managed cardio, I have been to a pilates class and a few sessions of weight training.  I'm going to try my first real attempt at some heart pumping, foot pounding action on Monday morning. 
SOUNDTRACK FOR TODAY: Anna Nalick - Breathe
"And breathe... just breathe, Oh breathe, just breathe.
There's a light at each end of this tunnel,
You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out
And these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again
If you only try turning around."

No comments:

Post a Comment