Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sunny Saturday

Today was such a beautiful day here in San Diego!  It's be so blah so far this year but today was so lovely.  Part of my happiness of this day might be due to Boyfriend and I actually spending some time together during the day.

We went to Koby's Swap Meet at the San Diego Sport's Arena.  It was crap, but fun to look at all the crap:)  I actually bought something.  I needed ink for my printer because my printer seems to suck down ink the way I do diet coke and I got a decent deal on it.


BREAKFAST                                                                                      I woke up at 1 pm today so my "breakfast" consisted of berries that I had left from yesterday.  I am going to be so sad when berry season is over.  I have found a way to incorporate them into every meal I've been eating.  Today was just fresh, hulled strawberries!

LUNCH
After the swap meat Boyfriend and I went down to a new fish market that opened on 30th Street in the North Park section of San Diego.  Anyone visiting San Diego MUST check out the eats and drinks on this street!!!  There are the most amazing and fun restaurants and bars on this stretch.  One of my absolute favorite parts of San Diego.  We went to North Park Fish Market and Grill and it was so TASTY!!! 


I had some Miso soup but no picture because it wasn't very interesting.
Then I had a side salad with ginger dressing, as did Boyfriend.
(I don't think Boyfriend was amused by me taking pictures of him eating!)


And for the main course, a delicate piece of Grilled Chilean Sea Bass with steamed veggies.  It was perfect!


Boyfriend had Grilled Swordfish with a side of white rice.  His fish was good (though not as good as mine), but I was mad at his rice.  White rice?  What a waste of stomach space!

SNACK
Mock apple pie with peanut butter! AKA Microwaved Red Delicious Apple, with Sugar Free Maple Syrup, and Cinnamon.

RED DELICIOUS APPLE + 1 TBSP CINNAMON + 1 TBSP RALPH'S SUGAR FREE MAPLE SYRUP + 1 TBSP BETTER N' PEANUT BUTTER

Addicted to these little suckers!  First time I had this flavor and I LOVE it!!!
FULL BAR COCOA CHIP


No comments:

Post a Comment