Thursday, May 27, 2010

Red, Red wine...

Flowers "Just Cause" from my Boo today:)
Got my costume together for the 1920's party.  All I had to do was buy a hat so it made it really easy.  I have so many costume type stuff from various costume parties that I was able to put a kick butt outfit together with cloths that I already had.

It was so beautiful today for most of the day then around 6pm the sky turned gray.

BREAKFAST
I was craving some fruit for breakfast, but alas I ate all my berries so I just had a simple sliced Golden Delicious apple and it was in fact delicious!!  Matched with a cup of Cinnamon Roll flavored coffee and that was breakfast.


LUNCH
Finally found a combination which makes this La Tortilla wrap taste good!!!  I went with a Mediterranean feel for lunch and it was sooooooo good!!!

LA TORTILLA WRAP + 1 OZ. TRADER JOE'S FIRE ROASTED RED PEPPER + 1 OZ. BABY SPINACH + 2 TBSP TRADER JOE'S TZATZIKI + 1 TBSP BANANA PEPPERS



DINNER
My friend, Matt and I decided to have a backyard BBQ so we made some hot dogs and sweet potatoes.  Weird combination, I know, but we were trying (at least I was trying) to stay a bit healthy.

97% FAT FREE HEBREW NATIONAL HOT DOG + WHOLE WHEAT BUN (90 CALORIES!!) + ONE SWEET POTATOE + 2 GLASSES RED WINE 


SNACK
On-the-go pack of Blue Diamond 100 calorie pack of almonds!  It always surprises me how a hand full of almonds can really fill you up.  I think that after I go through the 4 jars of peanut butter I have, I'm making a temporary switch to almond butter.  Trader Joe's has an Almond Butter with Flax seeds and it looks amazing!!






GYM
MONSTER WORK OUT TOMORROW I PROMISE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment